Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


We spent Thanksgiving proper with HE's Benson side of the family at the Masonic Temple in Gorham, Maine. There was an abundance of delicious food, beautiful old dishes, a coffee can moose call demonstration, and plenty of room.  We even had live music (see photo ) although the artist was reluctant to play requests...we got all original material, but it sounded alot like "Chopsticks".  Friday, we are to have another meal at HE's mum's and then Saturday we are doing a meal for HE's father and stepmother and my aunt. Thanksgiving is my favorite day, so I have no qualms about it being extended.
During this season, may the earth bless you and keep you.  May your loved ones be near in body and spirit.  And may all the gifts, wonders, kindness and abundance of life surround, guide, and protect you. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

MEhikah said...

So...how did the lettuce fare? Sounds like a very nice Thanksgiving week. Plenty to be thankful for. I'm thankful for the friendship we have, that has endured these many years. I'm thankful Maisie considers me her aunt... I do so love the little peanut, even if she has bowel issues. Bless you all this holiday season!