Friday, March 17, 2023

In progress

 This blog has been woefully neglected. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since I began this endeavor. I have been busy dipping my toes into that river and many others (including the Yellowstone this past summer).

Our baby is now 15, a freshman in high school, learning to drive and testing her own waters.  I am no longer working for Beacon after nearly two decades.  Friendships have gotten richer and poorer. We've all experienced life during a pandemic.  Climate change cannot be denied any longer.  I have thrown my hat into local government as a member of the conservation commission for South Portland. HE and I have been together over 21 years.  I will be 60 this year... time to get back to work.  The type of work that writing this blog gifts me.

And I am hard worker.





No comments: