Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's Not Call Them Resolutions Necessarily...

The wheel has turned again and we are in the infancy of a new year.  Some would suggest this is the last year (See 2012 Mayan Prophecy).  I sure hope that it isn't.  There  is a lot I still want to either continue doing or begin doing.  The following is short sampler of what I have in mind:

  • Crossfit:  on my own and as time and finances permit, at a box.  I also am toying with the idea of doing an obstacle course type of race like this
  • Along with Crossfit comes the Paleo diet.  
  • Utilize our newly designed permaculture beds to our best benefit.
  • Get OUTSIDE as often as possible.
  • Plan and maybe even go on a trip-top contenders are California and Iceland.
  • Focus on writing as a viable income generator
  • Have fun and enjoy family and friends
  • Say Yes more often than I say No
  • ...
Exhibit A of how to live life on your own terms.

No comments: