Sunday, October 10, 2010

Joy and the Art of Chicken Coop Maintenance

There is an architect in Blue Hill, Maine who has a series of books about little houses.  I have always been fascinated by them.  Today while I was "winterizing" the hen house, I was thinking about the joy I get from this.  I have  been thinking a great deal about enjoyment and which activities generate and perpetuate it lately.  I met with a career consultant last week-did not go well as I couldn't justify $6000+ to meet with a man who argued with me about my spiritual beliefs and never really asked me what I had been doing or thought I enjoyed.  I also recently heard a second talk on TED by Sir Ken Robinson about finding your passion.  Any way, I am trying to remain open to the process  and think outside the box or apparently inside the coop! Any and all insights and suggestions are welcomed.

No comments: