Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday DLT and JAC..where ever you are.

Today is the birthdays for my grandmother, Daphne Lillian Thompson and my beloved cousin, Jack Allan Coloney. My grandmother died in the summer of 1989 from complications related to her gallbladder and my cousin disappeared in the summer of 2006 while camping in the Moose River area of upstate NY. One was in their 80's the other in their 40's... neither loss has been easier than the other and I reckon I think about one or both of them every day.

If, there is one thing, I have learned in living and in my work life, it is there is never enough time with those you love. One more day, hour, minute...when it is gone it still feels like you are being robbed. So, make the most of the time you have for yourself and your friends and family. The clock is ticking. Ignore it, but not life and love.

No comments: