Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Remains of the Day







It's10:30 p.m.  and since I picked Maisie up 
at day care I have played with Maisie, changed, Maisie, fed Maisie, gone to buy yarn for our knitting group tomorrow night, gone to the grocery store, fed Maisie, fed myself, made spinach squares for tomorrow night, attended my online class, did dishes twice and updated the blog.  Whew!  This doesn't even account for what Heather E. has been doing...no wonder we are tired.  Look at poor Tyler even. At least he landed on one of Maisie's soft blankets.  One of my friends reminded me that Maisie is Chief Iron in the Fire so here are some pics of her reading before bed, with her most beloved 'tween, Caleb, and modeling her new winter hat.  Off to bed for now because tomorrow is a big day...KNITTING GROUP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW! She is beautiful!! And clearly a very happy little girl- good job Moms!