Sunday, January 27, 2013

By No Means an Exhaustive List of Things that Make 2013 Hopeful

A lot of people make lists of "The Best of..." at the turn of the year.  I've decided to try to take a  more optimistic look ahead and name some things that presently lead me to feel hopeful for 2013.



  • The Apocalypse didn't happen (OK, I guess that one is a little bit retrospective)
  • Politically- Obama, Hillary, and Jimmy Carter and the Council of Elders
  • My discovery, thanks to an election day purchase by my loved one,  of Crown Royal Black
  • Early detection
  • Senior Basketball (aka geezer ball)
  • Old dogs getting second winds
  • People's professional generosity and willingness to share what they know and have experienced
  • Finding Bigfoot (Animal Planet)
  • fireplace inserts
  • Marriage Equality
... to be continued...



No comments: