Sunday, December 19, 2010

Integrity

I have a cousin (in-law) who is such a dewey-eyed dreamer.  He is passionate and an idealist, but in a way that lets you know this is who he really is...even if sometimes it is torturous to his psyche.  He does not pretend to know all the answers or even all the problems.  I respect him for his convictions.  I pray "the system" and the heart breaking beauty of the world do not strip him of his genuineness and innocence.

Perhaps this is why I went back into Borders today to let them know they did not charge me ENOUGH for my purchases. Of course, I was hoping the whole time, they would say "Wow.  Thank you for your honesty.  Why don't you just keep the magazine-on us." Nada.

Tis the season for doing what is right-365 days a year.

Thank you Luke for what you bring to the table.

1 comment:

Brady said...

This is the sweetest blog ever. You are a good woman, HT. I haven't followed as closely lately, but I love what you wrote about my bro. Reminds me of why I am proud to be his sister.