Sunday, February 28, 2010

Excitement is the air

Three hours later, I have this image scanned and uploaded from our new wireless printer/scanner/copier/fax.

It is an image of my new personal business card (I believe you can double click on it to actually read it).

There are four areas highlighted on the upper left corner. These are my micro-enterprises: art, farm, talk, and write.

I will expound on what this means in subsequent blogs, but tonight I am giving my 20th century brain a break from this 21st century technology (I'll be glad when Maisie is old enough to help with this techie stuff!).

2 comments:

MEhikah said...

Ooooo, it worked! I'll have to get more info from you re: the printer/fax/scanner...
Maisie's already got the cell phone thing down, she should do well with this new device, lol.

aimntra said...

Love that design!
;)